Regular Cream Cheese
1. Heat the oven to 356 ºF/180 ºC.
2. Pour the caramel into a bowl, mix gently until the whole surface of the bowl is covered in caramel.
3. Combine the cream cheese, cream, sugar and eggs.
4. Pour the batter into the mold with the caramel.
5. Pour some water into the oven tray. Place the mold onto that tray. Bake the cake for an hour.
6. Let cool at room temperature and refrigerate until consumption.
Caramel may be replaced by a layer of mashed cookies with butter or lady fingers dip in liquor.