Chocolate and Cheese Brownie with Chocolate Syrup and Vanilla Ice-Cream
Regular Cream Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 338 ºF/170 ºC
2. Melt the butter and the chocolate in a bain marie, stir with a spatula.
3. Add the sugar and the two eggs to the chocolate and stir gently. Add the flour until getting a homogeneous cream.
4. Mix the cheese with the sugar and the two eggs until getting a thin cream.
5. Grease a cake pan with butter. Pour the chocolate cream first, then the cheese cream.
6. Bake 30 minutes, checking until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool and unmold.
7. Cut in pieces top with ice-cream and chocolate syrup.
Bear in mind that temperature may differ from one oven to the other, that’s why you need to insert a toothpick just in case. Heat 10 seconds in the microwave before serving, the brownie will be hot in the inside and it will be much nicer when eating it with the ice-cream.