Garlic Prawns with Cream Cheese Open-Face Sandwich
Cream Cheese with Herbs | Low Fat Cream Cheese | Regular Cream Cheese
1. Peel the prawns
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan
3. Peel the garlic cloves, slice and add them into the pan together with the chili.
4. Once brown, add the prawns and season.
5. Toast the bread
6. Spread the bread with cream cheese
7. Place the prawns on the slices and sprinkle with parsley.
Replace the parsley by chives if wished. Replace the prawns by shrimps and place bigger pieces.