Langoustines, Spinach and Cream Cheese Open-Face Sandwich
Cream Cheese with Blue Cheese | Low Fat Cream Cheese | Regular Cream Cheese
1. Cook the spinach in boiling water with a pinch of salt. Drain and chop the spinach.
2. Chop 8 out of 12 langoustines in 3 or 4 pieces each. Sauté them with oil and salt.
3. Add the cream cheese to the skillet until it melts. Season with pepper with nutmeg.
4. Add the spinach to the skillet and mix thoroughly.
5. Toast the bread
6. Brown the remaining langoustines.
7. Place the mix onto the bread and top with a langoustine.